“it’s Beattie’s impassioned performance that turns a competent show into a moving one. She has mastered the script, and squeezes every drop of emotion from it”
This is a production that has all the right ingredients, never dips below the highest level, and constantly impresses.
The List Film has been selected to be screened as part of this years Scottish Mental Health Arts and Film Festival. The Festival aims to support the arts and challenge preconceived ideas about mental health. As one of the world’s largest social justice festivals, with annual attendances of over 20,000, this
Experience trails, see behind the scenes, hear what our audiences have thought and felt about The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy
A veritable Tour de Force
a powerful hour.
a gently stunning production.
a sinister and gripping play with extreme power.
4**** The List
4**** The Carousel
5***** The Deliverance
Edinburgh Evening News
“death, childbirth, longing — are beautifully evoked”
close to perfection
Do I need to see the Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy plays in order?
The simple answer is no. Each play picks up themes from the others and the stories are interconnected, but each can be appreciated on their own and in any order. We scheduled the plays so that you can see
- Terra Incognita & Stellar Quines host final event in from her to her exhibition
- Job Opportunity – Creative Learning Associate
- Jemima Levick talks to Fearless Femme about staging change in theatre
- Catherine Grosvenor – GWL, Stellar Quines and Storying Relationships
- A Celebration of Muslim Women’s Writing at Glasgow Women’s Library