Experience trails, see behind the scenes, hear what our audiences have thought and felt about The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy
transcends the ordinary
one of the 2015 Fringe highlights.
A veritable Tour de Force
draws us into the woman’s emotional journey
a visceral stomach-punch of a play
4**** The List
4**** The Carousel
5***** The Deliverance
Edinburgh Evening News
“death, childbirth, longing — are beautifully evoked”
Beattie is an astonishment in all three shows
any opportunity to witness all three parts must not be missed.
Do I need to see the Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy plays in order?
The simple answer is no. Each play picks up themes from the others and the stories are interconnected, but each can be appreciated on their own and in any order. We scheduled the plays so that you can see
“Lighting and sound design is beautifully done providing another layer of atmosphere as Beattie’s tremendous storytelling skills bring to life the past and present both of which haunt her and threaten to push her over the edge.”
- Stellar Quines present a double bill of shows this Autumn
- New Stellar Quines and Citizens Theatre show Fibres
- Motherhood Special – Update
- Motherhood Special – Stellar Quines and Stepping Stones Partnership
- 4 Stars for This Girl Laughs, This Girl Cries, This Girl Does Nothing