The shortlist was announced today for the Critics Awards for Theatre in Scotland (CATS) 2018. We are delighted that The 306 Day has been included in the shortlist and has received a nomination for the beautiful music in the production composed by Gareth Williams, with Musical Direction by Claire McKenzie and performed by members of the Red Note Ensemble Read more
We are excited to announce that Stellar Quines will be working with National Theatre of Scotland on two World Premiere productions in their 2017 Season. Jemima Levick will direct both The 306: Day by Oliver Emanuel and Gareth Williams and The Last Queen of Scotland by Jaimini Jethwa.
- Motherhood Special – Update
- Motherhood Special – Stellar Quines and Stepping Stones Partnership
- 4 Stars for This Girl Laughs, This Girl Cries, This Girl Does Nothing
- CALL OUT FOR SUBMISSIONS: Letters To… My Body Hair
- Join Us! Applications now open for our next Board Pioneer