Mid-tour of the new Scottish musical, Bingo, Jo Freer stopped by for a cuppa and a chat. Join Jo and Brian in this Putting it Together podcast as they discuss what happens when you don’t get the lead role (and you’re five years old), touring America and, of course, dobber choreography.
THE FRAGILITY of female friendship, the sense of loss when babies arrive on the scene, the ticking of the biological clock . . .
There are a full house of themes contained in Bingo, a new comedy musical that’s set to appear in Glasgow.
And actress Jo Free is loving the chance
- CALL OUT FOR SUBMISSIONS: Letters To… My Body Hair
- Join Us! Applications now open for our next Board Pioneer
- Jemima Levick on why she is excited to direct This Girl Laughs, This Girl Cries, This Girl Does Nothing
- Booking open for This Girl Laughs, This Girl Cries, This Girl Does Nothing
- International Women’s Day – launch of Letters to…the Woman in Charge