This Girl… is massively exciting for Stellar Quines. It’s absolutely a story for our times. It’s universal in its themes and concerns – and well, surely we need to grab all the opportunities we have available to us to encourage young people not to be afraid of the world and of different experiences. Read more
Booking is now open for our first ever production for young people. As part of the Edinburgh International Children’s Festival on-tour programme, the UK premiere of children’s show This Girl Laughs, This Girl Cries, This Girl Does Nothing will be touring across Scotland from Dumfries to Skye from 11 May before opening at the Festival in Edinburgh later in the month. Read more
Stellar Quines and Imaginate are co-hosting a PiPA event during this year’s Edinburgh International Children’s Festival.
It’s a great chance to share discussions and opinions about what it is like to be a parent or carer in the theatre and dance industry in Scotland, what challenges you might face and also what good practice you’d like to share and encourage.
How would you describe the work that you do?
Basically, it’s all about collaboration. I work with the 12 major festivals in Edinburgh on their joint strategic ambition working across programme investment, international working, marketing, innovation and environmental practice. In order to this, we collaborate in turn with a whole range
- CALL OUT FOR SUBMISSIONS: Letters To… My Body Hair
- Join Us! Applications now open for our next Board Pioneer
- Jemima Levick on why she is excited to direct This Girl Laughs, This Girl Cries, This Girl Does Nothing
- Booking open for This Girl Laughs, This Girl Cries, This Girl Does Nothing
- International Women’s Day – launch of Letters to…the Woman in Charge