Letters to…a Woman Who Brings Me Hope in the Dark. We received a great response to our first call-out for Letters to… and the successful letter is currently in rehearsal for filming and will be launched on 1 August – the first preview of Propeller. Read more
The first of two recordings of new scripts of The Fair Intellectual Club by Lucy Porter featuring new adventures with our three young ladies took place at The Scottish Storytelling Centre on Sunday 24 January. The original cast of Caroline Deyga, Jessica Hardwick and Samar MacLaren, were joined by Gordon
How would you describe your current role and what do you like best about it?
I’m the Chief Executive of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society, the organisation that underpins the Edinburgh Festival Fringe. There are lots of things that I love about it, but for sure the best thing is getting
The sun is out and we currently have piles of programmes on our desks, which can only mean one thing, festival season is upon us! Here at Stellar Quines HQ we’re busily preparing for our part in this year’s Edinburgh Festival Fringe – the presentation of Jennifer Tremblay’s Trilogy of
How would you describe the work that you do?
Basically, it’s all about collaboration. I work with the 12 major festivals in Edinburgh on their joint strategic ambition working across programme investment, international working, marketing, innovation and environmental practice. In order to this, we collaborate in turn with a whole range
- Call out for submission for the third in our Letters To… series, with Letters to the Woman in Charge.
- Stellar Quines & Citizens Theatre announce Fibres, new play by Frances Poet for 2019.
- Terra Incognita & Stellar Quines host final event in from her to her exhibition
- Job Opportunity – Creative Learning Associate
- Jemima Levick talks to Fearless Femme about staging change in theatre