We are pleased to announce that Stellar Quines will be co-producing Fibres, a new play by Frances Poet, directed by Jemima Levick, with the Citizens Theatre in their new Season announced this week. Fibres is a new commission from Frances Poet writer of Gut (Traverse 2018) and the Fringe First Award winning Adam (NTS & Traverse Theatre 2017). Read more
Visible Fictions and Stellar Quines Rehearsal Room present
The Sound of Cracking Bones
By Suzanne LeBeau
Directed by Douglas Irvine
Elikia is a child, among many others, who has seen her life overturned in a chaotic, lawless civil war. Kidnapped from her family, she becomes a child soldier. She is a
- Booking open for This Girl Laughs, This Girl Cries, This Girl Does Nothing
- International Women’s Day – launch of Letters to…the Woman in Charge
- NEW OPPORTUNITY – M*****classes Sound Design workshop announced today
- Stellar Quines supported 74 women in 2018 and aim to support more in 2019.
- Call out for submission for the third in our Letters To… series, with Letters to the Woman in Charge.