A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to go into rehearsals for “Bingo!” to shadow the Director, Jemima Levick. The placement came about after I applied for the Stellar Quines Board Pioneer position last year. In my application I mentioned that it was a long term goal of mine to have my own theatre company so Stellar Quines got in touch to say that, although the position had been filled, they would like to help me any way they could in continuing my professional development. Read more
I love literature, work in theatre and am a feminist. It didn’t take me long to find Stellar Quines.
The first Stellar Quines performance I attended was at the National Portrait Gallery. It was a gorgeous production that joined together fine art, beautiful writing and the lives and voices of women.
I am delighted to be joining Stellar Quines’ board as a pioneer this year. It’s a fantastic opportunity to learn more about what boards do and how companies are governed. I hope I’ll gain insight into the kinds of problem solving, creative discussion and analysis which is important for helping
Board Pioneer Event
A few months ago Stellar Quines put a call out for applications to become a Board Pioneer and sit on our Board for a year to gain experience and see how a Board operates. We received a tremendous response with over 50 applications – all of which were
- Booking open for This Girl Laughs, This Girl Cries, This Girl Does Nothing
- International Women’s Day – launch of Letters to…the Woman in Charge
- NEW OPPORTUNITY – M*****classes Sound Design workshop announced today
- Stellar Quines supported 74 women in 2018 and aim to support more in 2019.
- Call out for submission for the third in our Letters To… series, with Letters to the Woman in Charge.