Hear more from the creative team about making ANA:
Stellar Quines presents ANA in 3D – a first for theatre and film
Stellar Quines is proud to be the first theatre company that has recorded a live performance of a theatre production in 3D.
The first cinema screening of this unique recording will take place on Saturday 8 June at 1pm
At the fork in the road, ANA takes both paths…click on the markers below to see where she ends up.
View ANA’s Journey in a larger map
Canadian/Quebec and Montreal Government
Canadian corporations & foundations
The Peggy Ramsay Foundation
The Anne Herd Memorial Trust
Thanks also to
Accommodation in Edinburgh has been supported by Edinburgh Holiday Lets.
Thanks to Adriana Hausvater and the writers and actors of the National
Can 3D film offer an artistic and commercially viable experience of live theatre?
This is the question Stellar Quines has been grappling with through our project to create a 3D recording of a live theatre performance – a first for Scottish theatre and film!
Brief summary of the project to date
Working in collaboration
- Terra Incognita & Stellar Quines host final event in from her to her exhibition
- Job Opportunity – Creative Learning Associate
- Jemima Levick talks to Fearless Femme about staging change in theatre
- Catherine Grosvenor – GWL, Stellar Quines and Storying Relationships
- A Celebration of Muslim Women’s Writing at Glasgow Women’s Library