“I’m all children all mothers all young girls I’m everything that suffers and here before you Jesus in front of you in this dreadful storm I’m a woman who’s dying and who wants to see her son and I’m a daughter who’s crying and who wants to find her father and I’m blood flesh and death and you can’t do anything for me just because you are just a man” – The Deliverance
Tremblay’s trilogy follows one woman’s journey through memories and recollections from her past that are deeply moving, shocking and poignant in equal measure.
In The Deliverance the woman struggles to fulfill her dying mother’s wish: to see the son who was torn from her at a young age. She goes in search of him and the truth about their past – but will her journey end in redemption?
Access Performance: There will be a BSL Interpreted performance on 29 August at 2pm. The BSL Interpreter will be Yvonne Waddell.
transcends the ordinary
one of the 2015 Fringe highlights.
A veritable Tour de Force
draws us into the woman’s emotional journey
a visceral stomach-punch of a play
Beattie is an astonishment in all three shows
any opportunity to witness all three parts must not be missed.
“Lighting and sound design is beautifully done providing another layer of atmosphere as Beattie’s tremendous storytelling skills bring to life the past and present both of which haunt her and threaten to push her over the edge.”
Beautifully crafted, sure-footed and intensely moving…It is, by any measure, a tremendous conclusion to an excellent theatrical trilogy
Highly Recommended Show – The third instalment of the Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy explores the fragility of life, and of memories.
Epic trilogy of three generations of women comes to a powerful emotional climax
- August 26, 2015The ultimate #tremblaytrilogy playlist
- August 19, 2015Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy 4**** and 5***** star reviews from Edinburgh Evening News
- August 19, 2015#tremblaytrilogy FAQs
- August 16, 2015What people are saying about The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy…
- August 15, 2015First trilogy of Scotsman Fringe Firsts for the Fringe
- August 14, 2015The Scotsman Fringe First Trilogy Hat trick!
- August 4, 2015Audience recommendations – The Deliverance by Jennifer Tremblay
- August 4, 2015In a few words – The Deliverance by Jennifer Tremblay
- July 3, 2015Share the Love!
- June 11, 2015Festival fever begins!