Night Sky tells the story of Anna, a brilliant astronomer, whose life is devastated by a freak accident that destroys her ability to remember, understand and communicate. Night Sky premiered at the Women’s Project in New York in 1991.
Stellar Quines’ first production, directed by Lynn Bains and led by BAFTA award-winner and company co-founder Gerda Stevenson, toured to Aberdeen, Ayr, Glasgow, St Andrews and Edinburgh during the spring of 1994.
… a sharp, multi-layered exploration of the cosmos and human beings’ place in it… Bursting with wit, intelligence and energy. ( The Scotsman)
… deeply felt performances and a big sense of maturity. ( Scotland on Sunday)
Production Tour Dates
- 12 – 16 April, Theatre Workshop, Edinburgh
- 18 – 19 April, Lemon Tree, Aberdeen
- 20 – 23 April, Arches Theatre, Glasgow
- 29 April, Civic Theatre, Ayr
- 3 – 7 May, Byre Theatre, St Andrews