Stellar Quines’s Creative Learning work aims to empower and inspire women and girls. Through our projects we want to encourage a wider range of people to get involved with theatre and have fun expressing themselves creatively. Our work continues to explore ways of making theatre relevant and exciting to more people.
Recent projects include:
- Letters to… – a quarterly creative writing call out which invites submissions on a chosen theme and is open to anyone, whatever their experience.
- Muslim Women’s Stories with Glasgow Women’s Library – a series of creative writing workshops, led by experienced playwrights and theatre practitioners.
- Quines Writes – a programme developing young women’s skills in writing about theatre, in partnership with YWCA Scotland – The Young Women’s Movement, The Feminist Fringe and The List.
- Collaborating with SHE Scotland on projects to support their ambition of promoting the empowerment of women and girls.
- Working with Stepping Stones and a group of young mothers to develop characters, monologues and stories based on their experiences of motherhood.
Rosie Priest, as our Creative Learning Associate, leads our Creative Learning work to encourage women and girls to explore and participate in the performing arts. Keep an eye on these pages for her regular updates about her projects.