GENERAL MANAGER – MATERNITY COVER
DEADLINE Tuesday 28th April at 12pm.
General Manager, Maternity cover Part Time 21 hours per week [0.6 FTE] £28.000 per annum pro-rata, fixed term contract for 12 months – PAYE
The General Manager works collaboratively with the Artistic Director | CEO and Stellar Quines team to help realise Stellar Quines’ artistic vision and strategic aims & objectives.
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience in an equivalent role.
- Proven track record in managing and reporting finance, management accounts and budgetary matters.
- Proven track record of company administration / operations management.
- Proven track record in issuing contracts, permissions and project management.
- Experience in marketing planning and delivery.
- Excellent organisational skills, including time, people and project management.
- Excellent IT Skills, including office management systems using both MAC and PC.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, with attention to detail.
- Great time management skills.
- Line management experience.
- An interest in the work of Stellar Quines.
Please download a 2019 Equalities Monitoring Form to send with your application.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 28th April at 12pm, interviews to be held online on Wednesday 6th May.
If you would like to have an informal chat about joining Stellar Quines please contact Jemima Levick, Artistic Director | Chief Executive, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stellar Quines is committed to promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, particularly applications from people returning to work from parental/caring responsibilities and candidates that identify as a person of colour.
Stellar Quines support all women including cis, trans and intersex women, as well as non-binary and gender non-conforming people who identify in a significant way as women, femme or female.
Thank you for your interest in Stellar Quines Theatre Company.