Stellar Quines Theatre Company is looking to recruit a Company Administrator to join the team in September 2018.
21 hours per week, £22,000 (pro rata FTE)
Deadline: MONDAY 23rd JULY 2018. 10AM
Stellar Quines’ vision is to be Scotland’s leading touring theatre company, inspiring excellence in women & girls supported by our mission to celebrate the value and diversity of women and girls by making brilliant theatre, provoking change, nurturing artists and empowering participation.
We are seeking a Company Administrator with:
- 2 years professional experience in an administrative role
- experience in office management, including establishing and maintaining procedures and operating systems (including working with external suppliers) reviewing and managing policies, health and safety, and legal compliance
- book-keeping experience, payroll and/or experience of administrating an accounts system such as Xero
- proficient IT skills, ideally in Mac and PC, with working experience in the Office 365 suite and CRM systems
- an interest in the work of Stellar Quines.
To apply please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 AM MONDAY 23rd JULY 2018
- A current CV (max 2 pages, including referees)
- A letter that includes; why you are an appropriate candidate for the post, answering the Company Administrator Job Description (max 2 pages)
- Monitoring form
- Please also tell us how you found out about the post.
If you would like to have an informal chat about joining Stellar Quines please contact email@example.com or call 0131 229 3851.