Stellar Quines are seeking a talented and skilled person to fill the important role of Producer for a fixed term period of maternity cover.
The company is committed to promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and we welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
Applications deadline: Friday 25th May 2018.
The Producer works collaboratively with the Artistic Director | CEO to help realise Stellar Quines’ artistic vision and strategic aims & objectives. They utilise a full range of creative and entrepreneurial skills in project development, company management, audience development and fundraising to help drive the company.
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience as a Producer or equivalent role
- Proven track record in managing finance, management accounts and budgetary matters
- Proven track record in negotiating contracts, permissions, tour booking and project management
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with a variety of partners, venues and organisations
- Proven track record in marketing, managing and implementing campaigns.
- Excellent organisational skills, including time, people and project management
- Line management experience
- An interest in the work of Stellar QuinesFull application pack including Job Specification and how to apply.