Mid-tour of the new Scottish musical, Bingo, Jo Freer stopped by for a cuppa and a chat. Join Jo and Brian in this Putting it Together podcast as they discuss what happens when you don’t get the lead role (and you’re five years old), touring America and, of course, dobber choreography.
- Call out for submission for the third in our Letters To… series, with Letters to the Woman in Charge.
- Stellar Quines & Citizens Theatre announce Fibres, new play by Frances Poet for 2019.
- Terra Incognita & Stellar Quines host final event in from her to her exhibition
- Job Opportunity – Creative Learning Associate
- Jemima Levick talks to Fearless Femme about staging change in theatre
Stellar Quines, The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy, The List, The Deliverance, Bingo! A new musical comedy, The Carousel, Jemima Levick, The 306: Day, The View From Castle Rock, Creative Learning, The Air That Carries the Weight, The Fair Intellectual Club, Traverse Theatre, Catherine Grosvenor, The 306:Day, The Last Queen of Scotland, Stellar Quine of the Month, Muriel Romanes, Threads, PIPA, Letters to..., #Metoo, Hannah Forsyth, Marilyn Imrie, Creative Scotland, Caitlin Skinner, Young Women Lead, The Lover, #Respectis, The List Film, Parents in Performing Arts, Untaught to Shine, rebecca sharp, research, Make Do & Mend, Glasgow Women's Library, Rehearsal Room 25, Dundee Rep Theatre, Rehearsal Room, ANA