Mid-tour of the new Scottish musical, Bingo, Jo Freer stopped by for a cuppa and a chat. Join Jo and Brian in this Putting it Together podcast as they discuss what happens when you don’t get the lead role (and you’re five years old), touring America and, of course, dobber choreography.
- Jo Freer (Bingo’s Ruth) talks dobber choreography with Brian O’Sullivan
- Jo Freer (Bingo’s Ruth) talks to the Evening Times
- Bingo! Extra Matinee performance added at The Tron, Glasgow!
- Young Women Lead – the First Committee Meeting
- Caroline Deyga shares her inspiring week at the Bingo! rehearsals
The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy, Stellar Quines, The List, The Deliverance, Bingo! A new musical comedy, The Carousel, The View From Castle Rock, The Air That Carries the Weight, The 306: Day, Jemima Levick, The Fair Intellectual Club, Traverse Theatre, The Last Queen of Scotland, The 306:Day, Stellar Quine of the Month, Muriel Romanes, Threads, Marilyn Imrie, Creative Scotland, #Metoo, PIPA, #Respectis, Untaught to Shine, The Lover, research, The List Film, rebecca sharp, Hannah Forsyth, Rehearsal Room 25, Parents in Performing Arts, Lucy Porter, Grid Iron, Rehearsal Room, Dundee Rep Theatre, ANA, funding, Playwright's Studio, Alexandra Mathie, Dare to Care, Stellar Quine