DEADLINE FRIDAY 18TH AUGUST 2017. 12PM
Stellar Quines retains a unique position within the cultural ecology of Scotland, as one of the few arts organisations whose primary occupation is concerned with the role of women and girls.
Our vision is to be Scotland’s leading touring theatre company, inspiring excellence in women & girls supported by our mission to Celebrate the value and diversity of women and girls by making brilliant theatre, provoking change, nurturing artists and empowering participation.
Stellar Quines is both a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee having no share capital. It is governed by its charitable objects and Memorandum and Articles of Association.
The Company Administrator will be responsible for the efficient and effective administration of the company, supporting the team to deliver current aims & objectives and ensuring the smooth running of the company.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & PERSON SPECIFICATION
- 2 years professional experience in an administrative role.
- Experience in office management including establishing and maintaining procedures and operating systems (including working with external suppliers), reviewing and managing policies, health and safety and legal compliance.
- Book-keeping experience, and/or experience of managing an accounts system such as Xero.
- Proficient IT skills ideally in Mac and PC, with working experience in the Office 365 suite.
- A keen eye for detail and a conscientious work ethic.
- Calm and confident with excellent interpersonal skills.
- An interest in the work of Stellar Quines.
Stellar Quines is committed to promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, particularly applications from people returning to work returning to work from parental/caring responsibilities and black, asian and minority ethnic (BAME) candidates.
- £22,000 (pro rata FTE), 21 hours (0.6 of a full time 35 hour equivalent), permanent payroll position based in the Stellar Quines office.
- Line managed by the Producer
- Interviews will be held 29 – 31 August and appointments are expected to be made in September 2017, with post starting in October (flexible).
- Further information: CA APPLICATION PACK.FINAL
To apply please send the following documents to Rebecca@stellarquines.co.uk
by 12pm 18th August 2017:
- A current CV (max 2 pages, including referees)
- A letter that includes; why you are an appropriate candidate for the post, answering the Company Administrator Job Description – COMPANY ADMINISTRATOR_JD.
- EQUALITIES MONITORING FORM
- Please also tell us how you found out about the post.
If you would like to have an informal chat about joining Stellar Quines please contact Rebecca Davis (Producer) via email at email@example.com or call 0131 229 3851.