We are delighted to see Nalini Paul on the list of the 2017 Robert Louis Stevenson Fellows whose play Beyond the Mud Walls we recently supported through Rehearsal Rooms. Nalini will be working on her first full collection of poetry weaving in elements of her life in India, Canada and Scotland via Indian poetical works dating back to about 2,500 years.
- International Women’s Day – launch of Letters to…the Woman in Charge
- NEW OPPORTUNITY – M*****classes Sound Design workshop announced today
- Stellar Quines supported 74 women in 2018 and aim to support more in 2019.
- Call out for submission for the third in our Letters To… series, with Letters to the Woman in Charge.
- Stellar Quines & Citizens Theatre announce Fibres, new play by Frances Poet for 2019.
Stellar Quines, The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy, The List, Bingo! A new musical comedy, Jemima Levick, The Deliverance, The Carousel, The View From Castle Rock, The 306: Day, Creative Learning, The Air That Carries the Weight, The Fair Intellectual Club, Traverse Theatre, The 306:Day, The Last Queen of Scotland, Stellar Quine of the Month, Muriel Romanes, PIPA, Threads, Catherine Grosvenor, Letters to..., #Metoo, Hannah Forsyth, Marilyn Imrie, Creative Scotland, Caitlin Skinner, Young Women Lead, The Lover, #Respectis, The List Film, Parents in Performing Arts, Untaught to Shine, rebecca sharp, research, Make Do & Mend, Glasgow Women's Library, Rehearsal Room 25, Dundee Rep Theatre, Rehearsal Room, ANA