We are delighted to see Nalini Paul on the list of the 2017 Robert Louis Stevenson Fellows whose play Beyond the Mud Walls we recently supported through Rehearsal Rooms. Nalini will be working on her first full collection of poetry weaving in elements of her life in India, Canada and Scotland via Indian poetical works dating back to about 2,500 years.
- CALL OUT FOR SUBMISSIONS: Letters To… My Body Hair
- Join Us! Applications now open for our next Board Pioneer
- Jemima Levick on why she is excited to direct This Girl Laughs, This Girl Cries, This Girl Does Nothing
- Booking open for This Girl Laughs, This Girl Cries, This Girl Does Nothing
- International Women’s Day – launch of Letters to…the Woman in Charge
Stellar Quines, The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy, Jemima Levick, The List, The Deliverance, Bingo! A new musical comedy, The Carousel, The View From Castle Rock, The 306: Day, Creative Learning, The Air That Carries the Weight, The Fair Intellectual Club, Traverse Theatre, Muriel Romanes, Stellar Quine of the Month, The Last Queen of Scotland, The 306:Day, Threads, PIPA, Catherine Grosvenor, Letters to..., Hannah Forsyth, #Metoo, Marilyn Imrie, Creative Scotland, Caitlin Skinner, Young Women Lead, The Lover, Parents in Performing Arts, #Respectis, rebecca sharp, The List Film, Untaught to Shine, research, Rehearsal Room 25, Glasgow Women's Library, Make Do & Mend, ANA, Rehearsal Room, Dundee Rep Theatre