As campaign body Parents in Performing Arts launches a major study into barriers facing parents working in the sector, and Phyllida Lloyd urges the industry to “get its house in order” in supporting working parents, The Stage are asking: Is the industry currently failing parents who work in it? – Take the poll now have your say.
- NEW OPPORTUNITY – M*****classes Sound Design workshop announced today
- Stellar Quines supported 74 women in 2018 and aim to support more in 2019.
- Call out for submission for the third in our Letters To… series, with Letters to the Woman in Charge.
- Stellar Quines & Citizens Theatre announce Fibres, new play by Frances Poet for 2019.
- Terra Incognita & Stellar Quines host final event in from her to her exhibition
Stellar Quines, The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy, The List, Bingo! A new musical comedy, Jemima Levick, The Deliverance, The Carousel, The View From Castle Rock, The 306: Day, Creative Learning, The Air That Carries the Weight, The Fair Intellectual Club, Traverse Theatre, Catherine Grosvenor, The 306:Day, The Last Queen of Scotland, Muriel Romanes, Stellar Quine of the Month, Threads, PIPA, Letters to..., #Metoo, Hannah Forsyth, Marilyn Imrie, Creative Scotland, Caitlin Skinner, Young Women Lead, The Lover, #Respectis, The List Film, Parents in Performing Arts, Untaught to Shine, rebecca sharp, research, Make Do & Mend, Glasgow Women's Library, Rehearsal Room 25, Dundee Rep Theatre, Rehearsal Room, ANA