As campaign body Parents in Performing Arts launches a major study into barriers facing parents working in the sector, and Phyllida Lloyd urges the industry to “get its house in order” in supporting working parents, The Stage are asking: Is the industry currently failing parents who work in it? – Take the poll now have your say.
- Mini Make Do & Mend artists announced
- Stellar Quines and Pitlochry Festival Theatre release Letters to… films in lockdown
- NTS Scenes for Survival launches with Fibres extract
- Mini Make Do & Mend opportunity opens for applications
- CALL OUT FOR APPLICANTS – Quines Writes
Stellar Quines, The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy, Creative Learning, Jemima Levick, The List, The Deliverance, Bingo! A new musical comedy, The Carousel, The 306: Day, Letters to..., The View From Castle Rock, The Air That Carries the Weight, The Fair Intellectual Club, Traverse Theatre, Muriel Romanes, Stellar Quine of the Month, The Last Queen of Scotland, The 306:Day, Rosie Priest, Fibres, Threads, PIPA, Catherine Grosvenor, Make Do & Mend, Marilyn Imrie, Hannah Forsyth, #Metoo, Artist Development, Creative Scotland, international women's day, Young Women Lead, #Respectis, The Lover, Glasgow Women's Library, rebecca sharp, research, The List Film, Untaught to Shine, Parents in Performing Arts, Caitlin Skinner