As campaign body Parents in Performing Arts launches a major study into barriers facing parents working in the sector, and Phyllida Lloyd urges the industry to “get its house in order” in supporting working parents, The Stage are asking: Is the industry currently failing parents who work in it? – Take the poll now have your say.
- Watch our Artistic Director and CEO Q&A with Jemima Levick
- HOW TO CHANGE THE WORLD – a creative opportunity for young women
- Artistic Director and Chief Executive Officer vacancy
- Creative Learning: An Interview with Rosie Priest
- Meet our M*****classes: Production Management participants
Stellar Quines, The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy, Creative Learning, Jemima Levick, The List, The Deliverance, Bingo! A new musical comedy, The Carousel, Letters to..., The 306: Day, The View From Castle Rock, The Air That Carries the Weight, The Fair Intellectual Club, Fibres, Rosie Priest, Traverse Theatre, Muriel Romanes, Stellar Quine of the Month, The Last Queen of Scotland, The 306:Day, Artist Development, Make Do & Mend, Threads, PIPA, Catherine Grosvenor, Marilyn Imrie, Hannah Forsyth, #Metoo, Caitlin Skinner, M*****classes, Creative Scotland, Glasgow Women's Library, Untaught to Shine, The List Film, rebecca sharp, research, National Theatre of Scotland, Parents in Performing Arts, The Lover, creative learning associate