As campaign body Parents in Performing Arts launches a major study into barriers facing parents working in the sector, and Phyllida Lloyd urges the industry to “get its house in order” in supporting working parents, The Stage are asking: Is the industry currently failing parents who work in it? – Take the poll now have your say.
- Marketing Officer vacancy
- Stellar Quines and Bird of Paradise Make Do & Mend artists announced
- tiata fahodzi co-production R&D week at HOME
- CALL OUT FOR SUBMISSIONS: Letters to… Women of the Future
- M*****classes: Lighting Design – our amazing workshop leaders
Stellar Quines, The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy, Jemima Levick, The List, The Deliverance, Bingo! A new musical comedy, Creative Learning, The Carousel, The View From Castle Rock, The 306: Day, The Air That Carries the Weight, The Fair Intellectual Club, Traverse Theatre, Muriel Romanes, Stellar Quine of the Month, The Last Queen of Scotland, The 306:Day, Threads, PIPA, Catherine Grosvenor, Fibres, Letters to..., Marilyn Imrie, Hannah Forsyth, #Metoo, Creative Scotland, Rosie Priest, Make Do & Mend, Caitlin Skinner, Young Women Lead, #Respectis, The Lover, research, rebecca sharp, The List Film, Untaught to Shine, Parents in Performing Arts, Rehearsal Room 25, Glasgow Women's Library, Artist Development