Writer Rebecca Sharp talks to Rosie Kellagher at the Traverse about being a playwright, a poet and a perfumer! She also talks about the process of taking an idea and then turning that into a poem or a script.
- Terra Incognita & Stellar Quines host final event in from her to her exhibition
- Job Opportunity – Creative Learning Associate
- Jemima Levick talks to Fearless Femme about staging change in theatre
- Catherine Grosvenor – GWL, Stellar Quines and Storying Relationships
- A Celebration of Muslim Women’s Writing at Glasgow Women’s Library
Stellar Quines, The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy, The List, Bingo! A new musical comedy, The Deliverance, The Carousel, Jemima Levick, The View From Castle Rock, The 306: Day, The Air That Carries the Weight, The Fair Intellectual Club, Creative Learning, Traverse Theatre, Catherine Grosvenor, The 306:Day, The Last Queen of Scotland, Muriel Romanes, Stellar Quine of the Month, Threads, PIPA, Marilyn Imrie, Letters to..., #Metoo, Hannah Forsyth, Creative Scotland, Young Women Lead, Make Do & Mend, Caitlin Skinner, The Lover, #Respectis, Parents in Performing Arts, Untaught to Shine, The List Film, rebecca sharp, research, Glasgow Women's Library, Rehearsal Room 25, Dundee Rep Theatre, Rehearsal Room, ANA