Experience trails, see behind the scenes, hear what our audiences have thought and felt about The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy
- Stellar Quines: Using data to monitor success
- Art cuts would “devastate” culture north of the border, leading arts organisations warn
- Hannah Forsyth joins the Young Women Lead Project
- Answers on a Postcard – a creative response to #MeToo
- Hannah becomes our Green Champion!
The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy, Stellar Quines, The List, The Deliverance, The Carousel, The View From Castle Rock, The Air That Carries the Weight, The 306: Day, The Fair Intellectual Club, Traverse Theatre, The 306:Day, Stellar Quine of the Month, The Last Queen of Scotland, Jemima Levick, Threads, Muriel Romanes, Marilyn Imrie, Creative Scotland, Untaught to Shine, The List Film, PIPA, rebecca sharp, research, #Respectis, #Metoo, Rehearsal Room 25, Parents in Performing Arts, Lucy Porter, Dundee Rep Theatre, Rehearsal Room, Pippa Murphy, rehearsal room 27, Edinburgh International Book Festival, Jaimini Jethwa, ANA, Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Stellar Quine, Dare to Care, Alexandra Mathie, Playwright's Studio