Stellar Quines celebrated 21 years of producing theatre that champions women in the arts on Sunday 3 August. A lively and informal reception was held in the bar at the Traverse Theatre after the performance of The Carousel, starring Maureen Beattie, attended by friends, colleagues and supporters of Stellar Quines past and present. The fizz was flowing and the macarons were towering high as everyone celebrated the achievements of Stellar Quines. Artistic Director Muriel Romanes gave a wonderfully passionate speech following on from thanks given by Marilyn Imrie, Chair of the Stellar Quines Board.
- Motherhood Special – Stellar Quines and Stepping Stones Partnership
- 4 Stars for This Girl Laughs, This Girl Cries, This Girl Does Nothing
- CALL OUT FOR SUBMISSIONS: Letters To… My Body Hair
- Join Us! Applications now open for our next Board Pioneer
- Jemima Levick on why she is excited to direct This Girl Laughs, This Girl Cries, This Girl Does Nothing
Stellar Quines, The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy, Jemima Levick, The List, The Deliverance, Bingo! A new musical comedy, The Carousel, The View From Castle Rock, The 306: Day, Creative Learning, The Air That Carries the Weight, The Fair Intellectual Club, Traverse Theatre, Muriel Romanes, Stellar Quine of the Month, The Last Queen of Scotland, The 306:Day, Threads, PIPA, Catherine Grosvenor, Letters to..., Hannah Forsyth, #Metoo, Marilyn Imrie, Creative Scotland, Caitlin Skinner, Young Women Lead, The Lover, Parents in Performing Arts, #Respectis, rebecca sharp, The List Film, Untaught to Shine, research, Rehearsal Room 25, Glasgow Women's Library, Make Do & Mend, ANA, Rehearsal Room, Dundee Rep Theatre