As part of my performance for Untaught to Shine, I wanted to be painting Dora Carrington’s portrait of Lytton Strachey. I decided to paint most of it in advance, then finish it off during the performances. So, I’ve made a start! I’m using the same size canvas as the original, although it’s painted on board, and copying from a small postcard. The colours on every reproduction is different, so I’ve no way of knowing how close to the original this one is.
- CALL OUT FOR SUBMISSIONS: Letters To… My Body Hair
- Join Us! Applications now open for our next Board Pioneer
- Jemima Levick on why she is excited to direct This Girl Laughs, This Girl Cries, This Girl Does Nothing
- Booking open for This Girl Laughs, This Girl Cries, This Girl Does Nothing
- International Women’s Day – launch of Letters to…the Woman in Charge
Stellar Quines, The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy, Jemima Levick, The List, The Deliverance, Bingo! A new musical comedy, The Carousel, The View From Castle Rock, The 306: Day, Creative Learning, The Air That Carries the Weight, The Fair Intellectual Club, Traverse Theatre, Muriel Romanes, Stellar Quine of the Month, The Last Queen of Scotland, The 306:Day, Threads, PIPA, Catherine Grosvenor, Letters to..., Hannah Forsyth, #Metoo, Marilyn Imrie, Creative Scotland, Caitlin Skinner, Young Women Lead, The Lover, Parents in Performing Arts, #Respectis, rebecca sharp, The List Film, Untaught to Shine, research, Rehearsal Room 25, Glasgow Women's Library, Make Do & Mend, ANA, Rehearsal Room, Dundee Rep Theatre