As part of my performance for Untaught to Shine, I wanted to be painting Dora Carrington’s portrait of Lytton Strachey. I decided to paint most of it in advance, then finish it off during the performances. So, I’ve made a start! I’m using the same size canvas as the original, although it’s painted on board, and copying from a small postcard. The colours on every reproduction is different, so I’ve no way of knowing how close to the original this one is.
- Meet Jackie Crichton, one of our new Board Pioneers
- Scotsman preview – Fleur Darkin & Jemima Levick on blending theatre & dance in their production of The Lover
- Stephen McGinty, Sunday Times, chats to Fleur Darkin & Jemima Levick in rehearsal
- Neil Cooper of The Herald meets Jemima Levick & Fleur Darkin in rehearsal
- A bumper year for Stellar Quines!
The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy, Stellar Quines, The List, The Deliverance, The Carousel, The View From Castle Rock, The Air That Carries the Weight, The 306: Day, The Fair Intellectual Club, Traverse Theatre, The 306:Day, Stellar Quine of the Month, The Last Queen of Scotland, Jemima Levick, Threads, Muriel Romanes, Marilyn Imrie, Creative Scotland, Untaught to Shine, The List Film, PIPA, rebecca sharp, research, #Respectis, #Metoo, Rehearsal Room 25, Parents in Performing Arts, The Lover, Dundee Rep Theatre, Lucy Porter, Rehearsal Room, Edinburgh International Book Festival, Pippa Murphy, rehearsal room 27, Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Stellar Quine, Playwright's Studio, ANA, Dare to Care, Alexandra Mathie