In a recent interview by Estelle Rosen of the Charlesbois Post, Shelley Tepperman discussed the challenges faced when translating La Liste/The List by Jennifer Tremblay. Click here to read what she had to say about the process.
- Read our HOW TO CHANGE THE WORLD zine
- Stellar Quines and Bijli Productions announce Make Do & Mend participants
- Watch our HOW TO CHANGE THE WORLD artist prompts
- Watch our Artistic Director and CEO Q&A with Jemima Levick
- HOW TO CHANGE THE WORLD – a creative opportunity for young women
Stellar Quines, Creative Learning, The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy, Jemima Levick, The List, The Deliverance, Bingo! A new musical comedy, The Carousel, Letters to..., The 306: Day, The View From Castle Rock, The Air That Carries the Weight, The Fair Intellectual Club, Fibres, Rosie Priest, Traverse Theatre, Artist Development, Make Do & Mend, Muriel Romanes, Stellar Quine of the Month, The Last Queen of Scotland, The 306:Day, Threads, PIPA, Catherine Grosvenor, Marilyn Imrie, Hannah Forsyth, #Metoo, M*****classes, Caitlin Skinner, international women's day, Glasgow Women's Library, Creative Scotland, creative learning associate, Untaught to Shine, The List Film, rebecca sharp, research, National Theatre of Scotland, Parents in Performing Arts