In readiness for our and coming festival screenings of The List Film we’re delighted to announce that Filming the List a behind the scenes documentary by Robin McPherson, Asylum Films, is now available to watch on Distrify. The documentary reveals how the worlds of theatre and film worked with their differences to create a Scottish first for both.
- Read our HOW TO CHANGE THE WORLD zine
- Stellar Quines and Bijli Productions announce Make Do & Mend participants
- Watch our HOW TO CHANGE THE WORLD artist prompts
- Watch our Artistic Director and CEO Q&A with Jemima Levick
- HOW TO CHANGE THE WORLD – a creative opportunity for young women
Stellar Quines, Creative Learning, The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy, Jemima Levick, The List, The Deliverance, Bingo! A new musical comedy, The Carousel, Letters to..., The 306: Day, The View From Castle Rock, The Air That Carries the Weight, The Fair Intellectual Club, Fibres, Rosie Priest, Traverse Theatre, Artist Development, Make Do & Mend, Muriel Romanes, Stellar Quine of the Month, The Last Queen of Scotland, The 306:Day, Threads, PIPA, Catherine Grosvenor, Marilyn Imrie, Hannah Forsyth, #Metoo, M*****classes, Caitlin Skinner, international women's day, Glasgow Women's Library, Creative Scotland, creative learning associate, Untaught to Shine, The List Film, rebecca sharp, research, National Theatre of Scotland, Parents in Performing Arts