In a recent interview by Estelle Rosen of the Charlesbois Post, Shelley Tepperman discussed the challenges faced when translating La Liste/The List by Jennifer Tremblay. Click here to read what she had to say about the process.
- Jaimini Jethwa’s The Last Queen of Scotland research
- Help shape the future direction of Stellar Quines
- Stellar Quines & Glasgow Women’s Library launch Play Amnesty
- Results of PiPA research published – 8 out of 10 parents turn down work
- The 306: Day co-production with National Theatre of Scotland and Perth Theatre.
The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy, The List, The Deliverance, Stellar Quines, The Carousel, The View From Castle Rock, The Air That Carries the Weight, The Fair Intellectual Club, Traverse Theatre, Stellar Quine of the Month, Muriel Romanes, Threads, Marilyn Imrie, Jemima Levick, rebecca sharp, The List Film, Creative Scotland, Untaught to Shine, Rehearsal Room 25, research, PIPA, Lucy Porter, Parents in Performing Arts, Dundee Rep Theatre, Rehearsal Room, Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Pippa Murphy, Playwright's Studio, Edinburgh International Book Festival, Alexandra Mathie, Stellar Quine, ANA, Dare to Care, Linda McLean, Melody Grove, Marion Campbell, Pauline Lockhart, Molly Innes, Stellar Quines of the Month, Sylvia Dow