In a recent interview by Estelle Rosen of the Charlesbois Post, Shelley Tepperman discussed the challenges faced when translating La Liste/The List by Jennifer Tremblay. Click here to read what she had to say about the process.
- Stellar Quines are recruiting for new Board Members
- The 2017 Made in Scotland showcase at the Fringe launches
- The Robert Louis Stevenson Fellowship: 2017 Fellows announced
- Audiences responses to The 306: Day
- Conscientious Objectors In Their Own Words
The Jennifer Tremblay Trilogy, The List, The Deliverance, Stellar Quines, The Carousel, The View From Castle Rock, The Air That Carries the Weight, The 306: Day, The Fair Intellectual Club, Traverse Theatre, Stellar Quine of the Month, The 306:Day, Threads, Muriel Romanes, Jemima Levick, Marilyn Imrie, The List Film, Creative Scotland, Untaught to Shine, rebecca sharp, PIPA, Rehearsal Room 25, research, Lucy Porter, Parents in Performing Arts, Dundee Rep Theatre, Rehearsal Room, Edinburgh International Book Festival, Pippa Murphy, rehearsal room 27, The Last Queen of Scotland, Playwright's Studio, ANA, Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Stellar Quine, Dare to Care, Alexandra Mathie, Pauline Lockhart, Stellar Quines of the Month, Sylvia Dow